SDI was founded in 2002 on the premise that the results your organization are achieving are based on how your organization is performing. If you want to get something different, you need to do things differently. Doing things differently as an organization will require you to define your future desired results and strategies that can achieve those outcomes, then align organizational structure, controls, culture, and capability to execute against your strategies.
SDI can support you throughout this journey.
SDI is a deliverable based organization whose brand promise is to provide Clarity from Complexity. SDI’s Team has developed these Critical Attributes of Talent to better support that promise:
- Curiousity - He/She was Curious about your organization, culture, needs and requirements.
- Confidence - He/She was Confident that they could wade through the complexity and clarity would emerge.
- Content - He/She was able to derive, analyze and synthesize Content and effectively communicate the insights gained from it.
- Create - He/She Created Deliverables that achieved the goals for the project (quality, budget, schedule).
- Cadence - He/She cycled quickly and completely on your project(s).
- Collaborate - He/She leveraged various resources, colleagues and your team members to challenge thinking and improve the solution.