Western Michigan University | BS, Psychology and Criminology
Western Michigan University | MA, Behavior Analysis
- Business Services
- Consumer Products
- Food Service
- Information Technology
Professional Achievements / Strengths
- Building and maintaining professional and personal relationships resulting in exponential growth within and outside existing accounts.
- Leading/overseeing SDI’s year-over-year growth providing organizational stability and meaningful employment for dozens of professionals and their families.
- Contributing to the professional growth of both SDI and client staff.
- Consulting on and creating award-winning learning functions and programs.
- Consulting and management of large-scale, complex organizations and initiatives.
What aspects of your client work do you most enjoy?
- Forming trusting, long-term relationships/partnerships.
- Coaching learning professionals.
- Creating innovative solutions that are engaging and maximize individual and organizational performance.
- Being outdoors (sports, camping, snowboarding, etc)
- Coaching my kids’ teams
- Lions’ season ticket holder