Western Michigan University | B.A. Applied Behavioral Analysis
Western Michigan University | M.A. Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Business Services
- Consumer Products
- Food Service
- Information Technology
Professional Achievements / Strengths
- Utilize extensive knowledge of organizational performance & change management to significantly improve operational efficiency, job role effectiveness, and corporate profitability for large corporations.
- Help design and implement award winning corporate learning functions.
- Successfully lead teams to deliver over 40+ diverse projects from conception through implementation annually.
- Co-founder of SDI
What aspects of your client work do you most enjoy?
- Building successful partnerships that help my clients achieve their goals.
- Solving large complex problems.
- Designing organizational performance solutions that deliver results for my clients.