SDI begins all engagements by asking a fundamental question… “How does your organization need to perform in order to achieve your desired goals? To effectively answer this question SDI engages your leaders, critical talent, and markets (as appropriate) to identify current state gaps and gain insight into the performance strategy required for bridging these gaps.
Once a clear performance strategy has been defined, SDI begins to design custom solutions to address the required changes to organizational structure, process, culture, and job role performance. It is SDI’s ability to create and deliver these custom strategies via various platforms (eLearning, facilitated training, mobile, etc.) that ensures the content produces results within specific client cultures.
Once the design phase is complete, it is time to implement the solution. Developing strategy and designing custom solutions is vital to the success of any initiative. However, what sets us apart is our willingness to partner with our clients during the implementation phase to ensure proper execution and optimization of the solutions. It is through optimization that organizations learn how to consistently improve performance allowing them to repeatedly achieve new goals that are sent moving forward.
Partner with organizations to drive productivity and achievement of business results by assessing, developing, and optimizing the performance of their people.
To perpetually increase value for our clients, community, and employees by operating as a highly respected and trusted professional organization, who is sought after by organizations who value their people, and want to make the fundamental changes required to drive better performance within their organizations.
- Ask for help, which is a strength, not a weakness.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Be a self-starter with contagious energy.
- Strive for team success over individual success.
- Incite confidence while remaining humble.
- Invite feedback and constructive criticism and be willing to give it as well.
- Respond decisively with a sense of urgency, yet be patient and well thought out.
- Be adventurous, curious, creative, and open-minded.
- Provide and seek different perspectives.
- Listen and create opportunities to listen.
- See beyond the obvious to claim the new objectives.
- Pursue growth and learning yet be willing to share knowledge and experience.
- Take risks as required because taking risks is a good thing.
- Be client focused.
- Always keep the big picture in view when diving into details.
- Always be willing to raise issues, but not without suggested solutions.
- Build open and honest relationships… this takes communication and trust!
- Be willing to hold others accountable while being personally accountable.
- Always do what is right because it is more important than doing what is popular.
SDI has worked with a vast range of clients over the years, ranging from small businesses to non-profits to Fortune 500 companies, helping them solve their most complex challenges. To learn more about the challenges we've helped our clients solve visit our case studies.